You can download the installer from http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk.
How to install
First step for everything you do: Create a nandroid backup and make sure you know how to restore it!
There is also the risk to soft-brick your device. In such a case, see below for ways to recover from it.
a) Installation of the framework:
- Download the Xposed Installer APK and install it
- Launch the Xposed Installer, go to the "Framework" section and click on "Install/Update"
If app_process jumped back to an older version (or none at all), you probably have a ROM with S-On or similar, which reverts any changes to /system after a reboot. Use installation via recovery in such cases.
b) Installation of any modules:
- Download <module>.apk (e.g. via the builtin repository browser) and install it
- Launch the Xposed Installer and go to the "Modules" section (you will also get there if you click on the notification warning you that the module is not enabled yet)
- Enable the module by checking the checkbox